[horde] problems with fresh install

Hermit klowther at cisnet.com
Tue Nov 16 08:44:36 PST 2004

Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von Hermit <klowther at cisnet.com>:
>
>> I played around with the head version
>> for about a week and decided to do a
>> fresh install.  The test page looks good
>> but I get:
>>
>> Initial page:
>> Fatal error: Call to undefined function:
>> add() in
>> /var/www/html/horde/templates/portal/menu.inc
>> on line 5
>

> Update the framework.
>
> Jan.

OK.  Had tried that and just did it again.  I think I am doing that correctly.

rsync -avC rsync.horde.org::horde-cvs /usr/local/horde
cd horde
cvs -d /usr/local/horde co framework
cd framework
php -q install-packages.php

I also did a co of horde and ran the script to copy the .dist files over to .php
files.  No difference.

This is the line of code:
$menu->add(Horde::applicationUrl('services/portal/'), _("Ho_me"), 'horde.png');

Locate comes up with horde.png.  No Ho_me but I'm not sure if that is a variable
or a file.  I did some coding in the past, but wasn't good at it so gave it up
early.

I had wiped out the previous install directory completely before this attempt.
The last tree was about a week old before I did this update.

Ken