[horde] Form & Variable Classes

Mike Bydalek mbydalek at mobilemini.com
Wed Nov 17 14:27:42 PST 2004

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> For some reason I seem to recall that all of the addHidden() calls
> have to
> happen before any addVariable() calls. Definitely a bug and should be
> fixed,
> but check that first.

 From what I can tell, that part seems to be okay.  I did a
$form2->getInfo($vars, $temp) and did a print_r on the $temp and got all
the information, regardless of where the addHidden is, but I still
wasn't able to do a $vars->get('somevar')

I did some testing with Whups in my test enviornment, in case it was my
code, and came across something interesting while doing the above.  I
have a few Queues where there's only 1 type associated it with it, so if
you select this queue, Step2 gets "skipped" per say.  If this happens,
the dump from above works just fine in step 3.

Well, if I select a queue that has multiple types and requires me to
choose one in Step2, the dump works just fine, but then as soon as I
goto Step 3, it loses all the hidden vars.  I tried this with a hidden
at the top of the CreateStep2Form class as well as the bottom and had
the same result.

Something's going on here, but I just can't put my finger on it.  Any
other ideas?

Thanks,
Mike