[horde] Can't access Users admin menu

Matthew Bradford mbradford at bahaigear.com
Mon Nov 22 07:28:56 PST 2004

Hi, just installed a nightly snapshot and have everything else (imp, chora,
kronolith, hermes, whups, turba, etc) running great. (Great work guys!)
However, I can't seem to get this error to stop coming up when I try and click
on Users from the admin menu:

A fatal error has occurred
Nonexistant class "Horde_Form_Type_hidden" for field type "hidden"

[line 147 of /usr/share/php/Horde/Form.php]
Details (also in Horde's logfile):

object(pear_error)(8) {
  ["error_message_prefix"]=>
  string(0) ""
  ["mode"]=>
  int(1)
  ["level"]=>
  int(1024)
  ["code"]=>
  NULL
  ["message"]=>
  string(66) "Nonexistant class "Horde_Form_Type_hidden" for field type
"hidden""
  ["userinfo"]=>
  NULL
  ["backtrace"]=>
  array(5) {
    [0]=>
    array(6) {
      ["file"]=>
      string(23) "/usr/share/php/PEAR.php"
      ["line"]=>
      int(543)
      ["function"]=>
      string(10) "pear_error"
      ["class"]=>
      string(10) "pear_error"
      ["type"]=>
      string(2) "->"
      ["args"]=>
      array(5) {
        [0]=>
        string(66) "Nonexistant class "Horde_Form_Type_hidden" for field type
"hidden""
        [1]=>
        NULL
        [2]=>
        int(1)
        [3]=>
        int(1024)
        [4]=>
        NULL
      }
    }
    [1]=>
    array(6) {
      ["file"]=>
      string(29) "/usr/share/php/Horde/Form.php"
      ["line"]=>
      int(147)
      ["function"]=>
      string(10) "raiseerror"
      ["class"]=>
      string(4) "pear"
      ["type"]=>
      string(2) "::"
      ["args"]=>
      array(1) {
        [0]=>
        string(66) "Nonexistant class "Horde_Form_Type_hidden" for field type
"hidden""
      }
    }
    [2]=>
    array(6) {
      ["file"]=>
      string(29) "/usr/share/php/Horde/Form.php"
      ["line"]=>
      int(216)
      ["function"]=>
      string(7) "gettype"
      ["class"]=>
      string(10) "horde_form"
      ["type"]=>
      string(2) "->"
      ["args"]=>
      array(2) {
        [0]=>
        &string(6) "hidden"
        [1]=>
        &array(0) {
        }
      }
    }
    [3]=>
    array(6) {
      ["file"]=>
      string(29) "/usr/share/php/Horde/Form.php"
      ["line"]=>
      int(206)
      ["function"]=>
      string(20) "insertvariablebefore"
      ["class"]=>
      string(10) "horde_form"
      ["type"]=>
      string(2) "->"
      ["args"]=>
      array(8) {
        [0]=>
        &NULL
        [1]=>
        &string(3) "UID"
        [2]=>
        &string(10) "extra[uid]"
        [3]=>
        &string(6) "hidden"
        [4]=>
        &bool(false)
        [5]=>
        &NULL
        [6]=>
        &NULL
        [7]=>
        &array(0) {
        }
      }
    }
    [4]=>
    array(6) {
      ["file"]=>
      string(34) "/var/www/html/horde/admin/user.php"
      ["line"]=>
      int(46)
      ["function"]=>
      string(11) "addvariable"
      ["class"]=>
      string(10) "horde_form"
      ["type"]=>
      string(2) "->"
      ["args"]=>
      array(7) {
        [0]=>
        &string(3) "UID"
        [1]=>
        &string(10) "extra[uid]"
        [2]=>
        &string(6) "hidden"
        [3]=>
        &bool(false)
        [4]=>
        &NULL
        [5]=>
        &NULL
        [6]=>
        &array(0) {
        }
      }
    }
  }
  ["callback"]=>
  NULL
}

I am using IMP for authentication now, but I was trying to use SQL at first.  No
luck no matter what I used.  To spare the question of PHP version etc, I am
running a late version of 4.3 and almost every single PEAR module horde calls
for.  As for the version, I am running a HEAD release from 11/21

Thanks in advance!
Matt Bradford