[horde] Fwd: Question about Horde

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Nov 23 01:33:25 PST 2004

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von tom.stanton at brixtec.com -----
    Datum: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 00:54:24 -0500
    Von: Tom Stanton <tom.stanton at brixtec.com>
Antwort an: Tom Stanton <tom.stanton at brixtec.com>
 Betreff: Question about Horde
      An: consulting at horde.org

Hi I am wondering if there is a way or plans to increase the size of
attachment allowed to be downloaded, from web mail. I have read that between
6 and 8MB is the max size allowed to be downloaded using web mail. I have no
problem getting the large attachment through a mail client, but it does not
work through web mail. Is there a way I can configure Horde to change this,
or is there plans to add this functionality to Horde? Thanks.

Sincerely,

Tom Stanton
President
BrixTec, Inc.