[horde] User QUOTA, help!!!

Jamyn jshanley at wiretapped.us
Sat Nov 27 11:55:27 PST 2004

The likelyhood of receiving a meaningful response to your question is
inversely proportional to the number of punctuation marks used in your
sentences.

You have not given any information whatsoever about your operating system,
php version, horde version, or what you've done to setup quotas that failed
-- so it is even more unlikely that someone will bother to guess.  A
consultant might be your best option, as they'd save you from most of the
above work.

-J