[horde] https problem - adds in :80

Jesse Reynolds lizst at va.com.au
Mon Nov 29 04:05:52 PST 2004

Hello

I've recently upgraded PHP, Horde and IMP as follows:

PHP 4.3.9
Horde 2.2.7
IMP 3.2.6

I'm getting a problem with secure mode (https) when logging into IMP.
A redirect URL is generated for https://hostname:80/ - which of
course doesn't work because https is on port 443, not port 80.

What is adding in the incorrect port number? The old version used to
work flawlessly with http or https. It gets the "https" or "http"
right, and if it didn't put in a port number it would all work fine.

Looking at the headers, when I enter username and password and click
the Log in button:

POST /horde/imp/redirect.php HTTP/1.1

HTTP/1.x 302 Found
Location:
https://www.va.com.au:80/horde/imp/mailbox.php?mailbox=INBOX&actionID=105

Firefox gives the error: "The connection to www.va.com.au:80 has
terminated unexpectedly. Some data may have been transferred."

Thanks very much

Jesse

--

   ::: Jesse Reynolds +61 (0)414 669 790 ::: AIM - jessedreynolds :::
   ::: Virtual Artists Pty Ltd, Adelaide ::: http://www.va.com.au :::