[horde] https problem - adds in :80

Jesse Reynolds lizst at va.com.au
Mon Nov 29 11:42:40 PST 2004

At 13:46 +0100 29/11/04, Jan Schneider wrote:
>Zitat von Jesse Reynolds <lizst at va.com.au>:
>
>>I'm getting a problem with secure mode (https) when logging into IMP.
>>A redirect URL is generated for https://hostname:80/ - which of
>>course doesn't work because https is on port 443, not port 80.
>>
>>What is adding in the incorrect port number? The old version used to
>>work flawlessly with http or https. It gets the "https" or "http"
>>right, and if it didn't put in a port number it would all work fine.
>
>Set the correct port in config/registry.php.

Can you have two ports specified?

OK, I've tried setting the port to an empty string, and this appears
to be working, ie:

     //'server_port' => $_SERVER['SERVER_PORT']
     'server_port' => ''

Is this likely to cause any problems? My assumption is that because
we're using default ports for http and https (80 and 443
respectively) that the port is not required. I see it's still putting
in the colon in the Location header however:

POST /horde/imp/redirect.php?Horde=xyz HTTP/1.1

HTTP/1.x 302 Found
Location:
https://www.va.com.au:/horde/imp/mailbox.php?mailbox=INBOX&actionID=105

What would you do if you wanted to run http on port 81, say, and
https on port 82?

Thank you

Jesse

--

   ::: Jesse Reynolds +61 (0)414 669 790 ::: AIM - jessedreynolds :::
   ::: Virtual Artists Pty Ltd, Adelaide ::: http://www.va.com.au :::