[horde] FC2 with Horde 3 RC2

Brandon Knitter knitterb at blandsite.org
Mon Nov 29 14:35:05 PST 2004

Your web server needs to have write permissions on the
/var/www/html/horde/config/../config/ directory, as well as for the
/var/www/html/horde/config/../config/conf.php file.  You will probably need to
adjust your permissions.

If you can't do that, you can always cut and paste the config directly into the
conf.php (assuming you have write permissions to do so).

--
-bk