Fwd: R: [horde] Problema con Kronolith e Posta

Ivan Žilic Schmidt Ivan.Zilic at MainGroup.net
Tue Nov 30 07:10:43 PST 2004

Hi Ivan,
my english is very bad,
I have two problems, the first is in Kronolith, I don't see the event on
calendar after that i save, so the event don't function correctly! I hope you
understanding :-) The second problem is in Mail, i can create one level of
folder while I would create many level of folder!! (this is the error:  The
folder "example/ciaoooo" was not created. This is what the server said: CREATE
failed: Can't create mailbox node /user/simone/mail/example/: File exists ) You
can help me???

Best regards

Simone

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Ivan Žilic Schmidt [mailto:Ivan.Zilic at MainGroup.net]
Inviato: martedì 30 novembre 2004 15.27
A: Simone Mattana
Oggetto: Re: [horde] Problema con Kronolith e Posta

Simone:

Can u please write in english to the list? most people dont speak italian here.

Best regards,

Ivan Žilic Schmidt
Maingroup Inc.
www.maingroup.net
ivan.zilic at maingroup.net
Phone (56-2) 326 07 84
Mobile (56-9) 872 65 63

"Unix is a very user friendly OS, it's just picky about who it makes friends
with"
"In a World without walls and fences who needs WINDOWS and GATES?"

This message is virus free, sent via http://www.MainMail.net .

----- End forwarded message -----