[horde] different problems

Alexander Maier Alexander.S.Maier at gmx.de
Tue Nov 30 08:57:43 PST 2004

Hi,

i did a cvs update -Pd of the complete horde. after that i
installed/upgraded all prerequisites and ran the install_packages.php from
the framework.

after some configuring most of the horde works fine but there are some
problems i cannot fix.

1) the icons in the sidebar menu are not complete. Only some under Webmail,
all under Administration and Settings and logout are visible. In other
words: these images link to /horde/themes/graphics... (which should be the
new graphics folder as i understood) and are visible while the others link
to /horde/<module>/graphics/... and are not visible. Are the images missing
or did I something wrong?

2) when I click on "Adminsitration/Users" I get the error message "Fatal
error: Call to undefined function: getparam() in
/var/www/horde/config/hooks.php on line 446". I dont have any clue.
Sometimes it means that some mods are not installed but this refers to
fileroot of turba.

3) and after configuring mimp by the "administration/Configure" module I get
the error "Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getparam() in
/var/www/horde/mimp/config/prefs.php on line 54
" every time I click on Layout in the top horde menu.

Can anyone help me? I'm sure i missed something but don't know what. Thx!

best regards

Alex

GMX DSL-Netzanschluss + Tarif zum supergünstigen Komplett-Preis!