[horde] Horde doesn't work :p

Neil Dökkalfar neil at lyua.org
Fri Dec 3 02:34:36 PST 2004

Hi,

I'm using Horde 3.0-RC1 and it doesn't work as it should. I have also
installed IMP and Kronolith. I can read and send email, manage the IMAP
folders, delete messages, ... IMP is handling Horde authentication.

Horde seems to don't save anything. Last Login: is always Never.
Kronolith doesn't save my events, even if everytime I add one, a value
is added into  the DataTree (at horde.history.kronolith).
I also can't update my personal informations.

I've put Error Reporting to E_ALL. Can't see any error on my horde.log
with log level set to PEAR_LOG_NOTICE.

Thanks a lot.