[horde] Re: Dynamic applications activation/deactivation

romio at aduva.com romio at aduva.com
Sat Dec 4 05:20:39 PST 2004

Yes, but with the application permissions I need to define permissions for each
and every user, this is a huge task to accomplish not talking about managing
it.
I was looking for something more generic, something that  won't require every
user definition/management.
For example if the user has valid shell and existing home directory I want to
allow them to use golem - file manager, and if the user does not have a valid
shell he should not have permissions on golem.

Maybe I am missing something here...

Thank you
Roman