[horde] Permissions Problem?

lgeering at heathfieldcc.e-sussex.sch.uk lgeering at heathfieldcc.e-sussex.sch.uk
Mon Dec 6 15:24:25 PST 2004

OK as mixing versions could be causing the problem I did the following:

Dropped old database and installed everything that was RC3 fresh
leaving out any
modules that werent. (gollem, mimp and whups).

I still have the same problem although I understand a bit more of whats
happening.  If I set the auth driver to something other than imp there are no
problems and everythink works as expeted.  As soon as I set it back to imp a
user not in the group staff has the same problems again (hanging when choosing
a module from the menu).

This seems like a similar bug to http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=302
although this was marked as bogus.

Any thoughts?