Fwd: RE: [horde] Subversion Version Control and popen()

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Dec 7 08:11:41 PST 2004

keep threads on the list

----- Forwarded message from Michael.Flanakin at Gunter.AF.mil -----
    Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 10:10:24 -0600
    From: Flanakin Michael C SSgt HQ SSG/ENED <Michael.Flanakin at Gunter.AF.mil>
 Subject: RE: [horde] Subversion Version Control and popen()
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>

Hmm... I just don't understand why it's not working. I'm completely new
to PHP, so this is the first time I've had to setup a server.

I guess that line isn't wrong. I was trying to debug access to the Svn
repo by telling Chora it was CVS (so it would read the dir structure).
In this, I printed the command that VC::browseDir() attempted to run,
which is where I'm having my problem. I eventually figured out how to
check to see if it fails, so I output the command again and discovered
that the command is correct. So, scratch that theory.

I still don't know why the command isn't executing, tho. The var_dump()
produced the following:

string(0) ""

Not sure if that's good or bad, but I'm guessing it's bad.

Thanks for the quick responses, everyone. I've been struggling with this
for over a week, now.