[horde] auto login from another server

Mark markmail-horde at rsaweb.co.za
Wed Dec 8 01:46:55 PST 2004

Hi,

I am trying to auto login to horde OR IMP from another system we run for our
users. Basically we want them to be able to login to horde by clicking on
the "webmail" button we provide them with.

Now, we have got as far as posting all the variables to the webmail server
from the main server via a form. The session is obviously not created yet,
so the first time you click on the "webmail" button it opens a new window
but kicks us out. Then if you click on it again, then it logs in perfectly.

How do we get around this problem?

Regards,

Mark Slingsby