[horde] No Horizontal scroll bar on left menu with Firefox

Andy Wright horde at eltofts.homelinux.com
Wed Dec 8 07:49:33 PST 2004

Using HEAD of horde,imp as of 15:30 today. Framework also updated same time.

The left menu looks a lot nicer now that long folder names etc. have
been prevented from wrapping. However, in Firefox (1.0) there is no
horizontal scroll bar at the bottom, meaning long folder names cannot be
read. Older versions of Horde used to also show the names in tooltips -
is there any way to re-enable this?

Using IE6 I do see a scroll bar at the bottom - however Firefox is my
preferred browser.

Cheers,
Andy.