[horde] problem with portal

Ivan Zilic Schmidt ivan.zilic at maingroup.net
Fri Dec 10 10:38:49 PST 2004

I could solve the problem. Had to remove every block in my portal and
remake it.
I still saw some strange behaviour in the portal. Including some blocks
desapearing sometimes when adding other blocks.

Thanks.

----- Message from vilius at lnk.lt ---------    Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 19:22:27
+0200    From: Vilius Šumskas <vilius at lnk.lt>Reply-To: Vilius Šumskas
<vilius at lnk.lt> Subject: Re: [horde] problem with portal      To: Horde List