[horde] apache problems with horde 3 RC3 OpenBSD

Peter Huncar hunci at hunci.sk
Sun Dec 12 09:49:45 PST 2004

Hi

After I install horde3 RC3 (from tarball or CVS) I login as an
administrator, configure horde and create a new user. When I log in as an
admin, everything's fine, but when I log in as the new user, the left bar
won't show, sometimes even the login page won't show (rarely).

In the apache error_log there're many of lines like:

[Sun Dec 12 16:18:11 2004] [notice] child pid 18696 exit signal Abort (6)

every time the problem occurs.

All other web pages are shown correctly. What's more, every page is loaded
correctly if I'm logged as an administrator.

Using OpenBSD 3.6
Apache 1.3.29 in chroot

Thak you
						Peter Huncar

horde/test.php

Horde Version

    * Horde: 3.0-RC3

Horde Applications

    * Horde: 3.0-RC3

PHP Version

    * View phpinfo() screen
    * View loaded extensions
    * PHP Version: 4.3.8
    * PHP Major Version: 4.3
    * PHP Minor Version: 8
    * PHP Version Classification: release
    * You are running a supported version of PHP.

PHP Module Capabilities

    * Ctype Support: Yes
    * DOM XML Support: Yes
    * FTP Support: Yes
    * GD Support: Yes
    * Gettext Support: Yes
    * Iconv Support: Yes
    * IMAP Support: Yes
    * LDAP Support: Yes
    * Mbstring Support: No
    * MCAL Support: No
    * Mcrypt Support: Yes
    * MIME Magic Support: No
      The fileinfo PECL module will most likely provide faster MIME Magic
lookups than the built-in Horde PHP magic code. See horde/docs/INSTALL for
information on how to install PECL extensions.
    * MySQL Support: Yes
    * OpenSSL Support: Yes
    * PostgreSQL Support: Yes
    * XML Support: Yes
    * Zlib Support: Yes

Miscellaneous PHP Settings

    * magic_quotes_runtime disabled: Yes
    * memory_limit disabled: Yes
    * file_uploads enabled: Yes
    * safe_mode disabled: Yes
    * session.use_trans_sid disabled: Yes

Required Horde Configuration Files

    * config/conf.php: Yes
    * config/mime_drivers.php: Yes
    * config/nls.php: Yes
    * config/prefs.php: Yes
    * config/registry.php: Yes

PHP Sessions

    * Session counter: 1
    * To unregister the session: click here

PEAR

    * PEAR Search Path (PHP's include_path):
/horde/lib:.:/pear/lib:/var/www/pear/lib
    * PEAR: Yes
    * Recent PEAR: Yes
    * Mail_RFC822: Yes
    * Mail_Mime: Yes