[horde] session problem on 2.2.7

Claude-Jacques Tronquet jack at sequensys.com
Mon Dec 13 09:14:58 PST 2004

Hi,

I have a problem with sessions on a fresh Horde 2.2.7, with IMP 3.2.6.

At the first display of the Horde site (login form on top and menu on
bottom), I can see the new session number  (in url /?Horde=... for IMP,
Logout in the bottom menu, as well as in the action url of the login form).

But if I log into, a new session id is generated, which cause the links
in the bottom menu having a bad Horde= value.

So then I can only use links in the top frame, for browsing into horde
apps. If i use the bottom menu links, I fall in the login form.

Anybody knows what did I wrong?