[horde] Horde 3.0-RC1

Guillaume Chartrand guillaume.chartrand at Collanaud.Qc.Ca
Tue Dec 14 10:41:20 PST 2004

I want to know if Horde 3.0 works with IMP 3.2.6

When I install Horde, I can go in configuration and make changes, it's fine.

But when I install IMP, the left menu disappears and gives me some path error in base.php

The path that imp search is horde/lib/browser.php

But in the Horde3.0 the Browser.php is in horde/lib/Horde.php

So what can I do, I try to modify base.php but give me other errors after that

Thank

Guillaume Chartrand

Technicien en informatique

Cégep régional de Lanaudière