[horde] Problem with troll and sam

K. H. Gowranga gowranga at serc.iisc.ernet.in
Wed Dec 15 07:00:41 PST 2004

Hello,

I installed the latest and matching "head" versions. I am able to login
into horde/imp; however when I attempt to browse newsgroups or try to
Expand all, I get the error as:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/var/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde/IMAP/Tree.php on line 1496

Warning: array_search(): Wrong datatype for second argument in
/var/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde/IMAP/Tree.php on line 684

Further, attempt to view spam gives error as:

Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, object given in
/var/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 550

Warning: htmlentities() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in
/var/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 553

The web response is very poor too. Kindly suggest what needs to be done.
Thanks.

-gowranga