[horde] Warning: unserialize() failed at offset 0 of 35 ....

antonio guerra healthy_dude at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 16 14:17:08 PST 2004

hi everyone, after i change succesfully a password with passwd, and later i
clic on the horde icon or on the mail icon, the system log me out, then i
suply my username and the new password and in the first  screen that appears
this warning is showed:

Warning: unserialize() failed at offset 0 of 35 bytes in
/var/www/html/horde/lib/Auth.php on line 250

and then if i clic on the log out button nothing happen and the warning
still appear.

but if i close the browser (IE or Firefox) and i log in again the problem is
solved.

And i don´t know why this happen.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks.