[horde] Can login to imp can't to anything else

Piotr Legiecki piotrlg at sci.pam.szczecin.pl
Fri Dec 17 05:48:09 PST 2004

Hi

That is not my first horde instalation. I'v been using imp for years,
but now I'm stuck.

I have set up serwer with horde2 and imp3 (debian/testing). I can login
to imp (imp is configured to use imap on different servers), but when I
click another horde component (Turba, kronolith and so on, below) I see
the login page again.

When I want to login to for example kronolith (so I click kronolith
icon), after entering user/pass and pressing login the login page
reloads and appears once again without any warning (wrong password and
so on).

So what is wrong?

I have this in registry.d/impauth.php file:
$this->registry['auth']['login'] = 'imp';
$this->registry['auth']['logout'] = 'imp';

Regards
Piotr L.