[horde] Can login to imp can't to anything else

Piotr Legiecki piotrlg at sci.pam.szczecin.pl
Mon Dec 20 00:29:27 PST 2004

Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von Piotr Legiecki <piotrlg at sci.pam.szczecin.pl>:
>
>> I have set up serwer with horde2 and imp3 (debian/testing). I can login
>> to imp (imp is configured to use imap on different servers), but when I
>> click another horde component (Turba, kronolith and so on, below) I see
>> the login page again.
>>
>> When I want to login to for example kronolith (so I click kronolith
>> icon), after entering user/pass and pressing login the login page
>> reloads and appears once again without any warning (wrong password and
>> so on).
>

> Make sure that your PHP sessions are working and that you set the correct
> cookie path.
>
> Jan.

Well, that is the default php4 configuration (just from the debian
package) and on another server it works fine. I have even copied the
/etc/php4/apache/php.ini file from working server to my testing server
and it didn't help.

Cuold it be the apache config? But where? I have even done
dpkg-reconfigure apache.

Regards
Piotr L.