[horde] Left menu scroll bar

Ken Lowther klowther at cisnet.com
Wed Dec 22 03:00:52 PST 2004

Andy Wright wrote:

> Am I the only one seeing this? Could *anyone* who is using Firefox
> please confirm whether or not they are getting a horizontal scrollbar
> on the left sidebar when folder names are long?
>
> This is going to be a real show-stopper for us unless I can get it
> sorted.

Version 1 of Firefox was buggy.  I understand they quietly released 1.01
to fix bugs.  I used the settings to widen the default left menu because
I didn't like the way the names were being displayed.

I still 'lose formatting' of the material with Firefox and Horde so I
don't use Firefox with it.

Ken