[horde] why is sidebar not resiable?

Alexander Maier Alexander.S.Maier at gmx.de
Wed Dec 22 08:24:00 PST 2004

Hi,

i followed the threads of the sidebar/scrollbar problem and I'm also getting no
scrollbar. But that's ok for me.

But is there a reason for keeping the sidebar static? Would it be nice to allow
the people to resize the sidebar frame? Probably this breaks some things of the
themes?
Well, I would appreciate a resizable sidebar in the style of

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/

And additional it could be possible to place the top menu alway visible on the
top of the browser window, so scrolling down would not scroll the top menu out
of the screen. But thats just another idea.

Greetings,

alex.