[horde] Horde didn't save preferences

Guillaume Chartrand guillaume.chartrand at Collanaud.Qc.Ca
Wed Dec 22 10:52:12 PST 2004

Nevermind my question, I find the solution, it's a parameter in horde.php that I have incorrect.

------------------------
Guillaume Chartrand
Technicien en informatique
Cégep régional de Lanaudière
Centre Administratifs, Repentigny

-----Message d'origine-----
De : horde-bounces at lists.horde.org [mailto:horde-bounces at lists.horde.org] De la part de Guillaume Chartrand
Envoyé : 22 décembre 2004 13:09
À : horde at lists.horde.org
Objet : [horde] Horde didn't save preferences

Hi

I have Horde 2.2.7, with imp, kronolith, turba... but when I want to personnalized my screen, it's didn't save anytime. For example, I want my calendar for the week, not for the entire month, I clic on week, and after I disconnect. When I reconnect to my account, it's again showed with the entire month.

I want to save it in mysql DB.

All other thing, like save events or save task, it's fine, he saved it in the appropriate table, but the preference of the users didn't save.

Did somebody known why?

Thank