[horde] Broken IMP

Gianluca Zamagni gianluca at datatrade.sm
Thu Dec 23 02:04:32 PST 2004

Hi,
I use Horde/IMP on Fedora Core 1/2, and often the installation comes up
without any trouble. But, today I've a strange trouble, that I cant
understand.

Apache 2.0.51
Mysql 3.23

Latest stable of IMP and HORDE.

SMTP/IMAP: QmailRocks (www.qmailrocks.org)

I've installed everything, but when I log in, instead to see the normal
page, I can see only the header and the footer of the page, with the
message "*Welcome user at domain.com" *and the Log out button. Everything
works fine, MySQL and it's horde's table is ok, IMAP works perfectly,
Apache is configured like all the other systems that I own. The
horde.log dont say nothing:

Dec 23 10:53:28 HORDE [notice] [imp] Login success for
gianluca at domain.com@domain.com [xx.xx.xx.xx] to {mail.domain.com:143}
[on line 92 of "/var/www/html/horde/imp/redirect.php"]

Anyone can help me?

TIA

Gianluca