[horde] authentication and sharing problems

Ivan Zilic Schmidt é ivan.zilic at maingroup.net
Sat Dec 25 14:08:43 PST 2004

Hi, i installed the final version for horde, imp, turba, kronolith, ingo, mnemo
and tasks.

Im having the following problem, i can not add users manually when setting
permissions for the calendar or the notepads. I think its related with the
authentication setting in horde. I had to setup "let another horde application
handle authentication" to avoid the double login,

How can i avoid double login and keep the permissions funcionality?

Best regards,

Ivan Alejandro Žilić Schmidt
MainNetworks Ltda.
ivan.zilic at mainnetworks.net