[horde] horde3 loop on login.php (imap auth)

sCALP mlhorde at tibone.com
Sun Dec 26 16:18:25 PST 2004

Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von sCALP <mlhorde at tibone.com>:
>
>> [...]
>> everytime I call login.php, I enter my credentials, and it loops back to
>> login.php.... ever and ever.
>> [...]
>> I tried to configure Horde to authenticate itself using IMP (which use
>> IMAP too) but the result was the same, a loop on login.php
>

> Do other (non-transparent, i.e. not auto login) login backends do the
> same?
> Then you have a session issue. Either a global one, or a wrong set cookie
> path.
>
> Jan.

I don't know of any other ways of login into horde, maybe I wasn't able
to explain :
when I tell about a "loop" it's not an "auto-loop", I just want to say
that when I submit my credentials on the "login.php" page, it goes back
to the "login.php" page without saying my login had failed (that thing
can happen, if I use a false user and/or password), and so I can submit
it again after filling in again my credentials, and so on...
or if I was clear at the first time, can you give me clues about other
backends to check for the login ?

sincerely,
Pascal