[horde] RELENG 3

Barsalou barjunk at attglobal.net
Tue Dec 28 11:13:48 PST 2004

>>> Yup.
>>
>> Is it still called framework? ( I don't see it in the horde-3.0
>> tarball ) Do I still need to run the install_packages script?

>It's in lib/.

>> What other differences are there from the way HEAD was working before it was
>> released?

>The only one is that it's not HEAD, so some incremental upgrade scripts aren't
>present (just the ones from the last stable versions), and the
>framework files,
>for all tarball releases (NOT snapshots) are installed for you into horde/lib,
>with the small modification made to horde/lib/core.php for that to work
>properly.

I'm not quite sure if you are saying that a tarball release for mnemo (as an
example) will need to move it's lib files to horde/lib or that the horde
framework only is in horde/lib.  I believe you mean that the framework is in
horde/lib and each app has it's own lib directory.

Also, it seems that we don't need to run the install_packages script because the
framework is now in the horde/lib directory.

Thanks Chuck.

Mike B.