[horde] cpu usage 80-85 in imp Urgent

Joel n.solanki zealous at bonbon.net
Sun Jan 2 09:04:24 PST 2005

sorry by mistake i send the message to u directly.

Helo,

in my imp/config/servers.php

'name' => 'IMAP Server',
    'server' => 'localhost',
    'protocol' => 'imap/notls',
    'port' => 143,
    'folders' => 'mail/',
    'namespace' => '',
    'maildomain' => 'my.net',
    'smtphost' => 'mail.my.net',
    'realm' => '',
    'preferred' => ''

I have already set this to mail/
my mails gets dropped at /home/$user/Mailbox

all other folders are in mail/ according to imp horde.

then also when u using imp when users logins it gets up 80-85 cpu usage.

any other things to see.
my users have about 250 to 300 mb mails in inbox.

i think when imp loads it takes all mails in memory so there it is using
this much cpu ..

any solution ..suggestion

waiting for replies.

thanks in advance