[horde] Problems with Horde and authentication

Roberto Sanchez roberto at familiasanchez.net
Sun Jan 2 14:31:01 PST 2005

Here are my system details:

OS: Debian Woody
Webserver: 1.3.26
PHP 4.1.2
DB: PostgreSQL 7.2.1
Horde Version: 2.2.3 (currently)

Something between versions 2.2.3 and 2.2.5 breaks on my server.
I have backported the following versions from Debian Sid:

2.2.3-6
2.2.3-7
2.2.3-7.1
2.2.5-1
2.2.5-2
2.2.7-1

The breakage occurs exactly between 2.2.3-7.1 and 2.2.5-1.
Everything up to and including 2.2.3-7.1 works, everything past
it breaks. I have diff'd the two Debian source packages and can't
figure out what the problem is.  I was hoping someone more familiar
with the architectural changes between the versions could shed
some light on it for me.

I have configured my setup to use IMP for authentication, if
that makes a difference.

Regards,

-Roberto Sanchez