[horde] Help

ahmed albahrawy aalbahrawy at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 04:52:28 PST 2005

Dear sir , can u help me ..
Actually i have an dedicated server , Horde is installed on it , i have many problems in it , nobody can help me >>

1. when i wnat to change password it give me a message ( incorrect password ) for all my clients ...! the our customers is eating my head for this ..

2. there is no sent itms box , drafts , trash , junk mail : how can i add these ?
3. when i'm trying to creat folder in Horde give me the faiulre message ( server Said)!!

i'm using windows 2003 server , with apache Apache HTTP Server Version 2.0.50
Horde version  2.2 ..

final can i upgrade to horde 3 , what can i do ?

thank you very much !

Ahmed Albahrawy

www.albahrawy.net