[horde] Nav Bar Issues (Side Bar) Horde 3.0.1

Brandon Knitter knitterb at blandsite.org
Tue Jan 4 16:57:12 PST 2005

I accidentally posted this to the IMP list.  Reposting here.

Horde 3.0.1

The first issue I have is upon login I end up getting two nav bars on the left.
Clicking on anything on the left nav bar results in the second one going away.
I thought I went though all of my configs properly, but I may have missed
something or brought over a bad config.  Anyone else have this issue?

The second issue I have is that my nav bar with folders expanded and such, keeps
collapsing upon it's refresh.  So if I have a bunch of folders open (like mail
folders and the calendar sub menu), and wait a few minutes for the side nav bar
to refresh (folder counts and such), then everything collapses as if I'd just
logged in.

Me and my stupid SideBar issues! :)

--
-bk