[horde] Aspell and IMP Problem

Sani Iliyasu sani at loyolajesuit.org
Wed Jan 5 11:29:10 PST 2005

Hello All:
I'm having a problem in getting Aspell to work with my IMP installation.
It simply would not detect or correct the contents of my compose windows
even when I deliberately include words spelt incorrectly.

I installed Horde 3.0, IMP H3(4.0) and the latest (Dec 2004) Pear modules
a Windows box. I use  Apache 4.3.10. I have heard that this could be
related openssl; I have checked that my PHP installation has this enabled.
So I can't figure out the cause of my problem. Please help.

Sani