[horde] Fatal error with Horde-2-2-7/Imp-2-2-7

Alex Gavrila galex at mailcig.ase.ro
Fri Jan 7 14:53:21 PST 2005

I just upgraded to tha latest Horde/Imp (not H3) from Horde 2.2.1, and the
following error occured when I want to login. /horde/test.php looks perfect,
no error:

---------------------------------
A fatal error has occurred:

Required 'phptype' not specified in preferences configuration.

[line 86 of /var/www/html/horde/lib/Prefs/sql.php]

Details have been logged for the administrator.

I also upgraded PEAR to the latest version (1.3) from horde.org. What could
be the reason? It is a misconfigured config file? In what file should I look
for the error?

Any help is welcome.

Thanks.