[horde] Nag tasks bot being added.

Mike mlopes_57 at sympatico.ca
Sun Jan 9 19:50:44 PST 2005

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting Mike <mlopes_57 at sympatico.ca>:
>
>> I'm stumped.  Let me know if you would like me to paste my horde and nag
>> config files.
>

> http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=1071
>
> -chuck

Hi

After reading what you sent me I found out what my problem was .. I'm
feeling a little stupid .. but it seems that neither me or my users who
reported me the problem ever noticed the drop down menu at the upper
right of the browser to select a tasklist to actually view !

I selected my task list which now has a * next to it and I can now view
all the test tasks I had created..

Thanks to you, Chuck and Jan for your time and trouble.

-Mike