[horde] Horde Portal Nag/Task Category Colors

Brandon Knitter knitterb at blandsite.org
Mon Jan 10 11:11:51 PST 2005

I'm not sure when this started happening, or if it's been this way all along.
The Nag tasks in the Horde Portal don't have coloring on the categories.  The
coloring in in the calendar (Kronolith H3 2.0.1) is absolutely fine and
correct.

No, I'm not dying for this, just figured I'd ask before cracking open the code
and figuring out if it was a bug of a feature I must add! :)

Horde H3 3.0.2
Nag H3 2.0

Cheers,

--