[horde] Nag tasks bot being added.

Darren Martz darren at shelbrook.com
Mon Jan 10 22:27:54 PST 2005

I added that original bug 1071, and Chuck if your watching this thread...
There seems to be something wrong still either with Apache2/SSL or horde
somewhere.

The problem for me has shifted from no NAG screens to IMP where I cannot
open any messages using any browser on any operating system (tried IE/WinXP,
Safari/OSX, Camino/OSX).

So I suspect this person is experiencing the same issue that at least in my
case has shifted. It would be interesting to know what OS they are hosting
on, version of apache, and if they are using SSL.

There may be something in common on the mysql backend too?? Reading back on
the posts, that is also in common. Unfortunately, there are too many
variables at the moment.