[horde] user authentication using Kerberos

Serhat Gungor gungorserh at itu.edu.tr
Wed Jan 12 05:08:26 PST 2005

Is it possible to use kerberos authentication on horde3 and IMP4?

When I tried to use i get the following error! I also looked the Authh_krb5
extension for pear but i does not exist?

Notice: Auth_krb5: Required krb5 extension not found. in
/usr/share/pear/PEAR.php on line 744

Warning: Missing argument 2 for fatal() in /var/www/webmail/lib/Horde.php on
line 158

Warning: Missing argument 3 for fatal() in /var/www/webmail/lib/Horde.php on
line 158

A fatal error has occurred

Auth_krb5: Required krb5 extension not found.

Serhat