[horde] Question about Cyrus quota administration

Josh Endries josh at endries.org
Wed Jan 12 08:08:05 PST 2005

Hello,

I'm not really sure if this pertains to Horde or IMP specifically,
but I decided to post here.

I'm testing an upgrade for our webmail system to the latest releases
and I have the user administration mostly working; I can add and
delete users on the IMAP server through Horde's administration
stuff. I recently wrote a custom module to do this, and while
Horde's method lacks a few features that mine does, and it seems to
take forever to add/delete users (haven't looked into that yet),
it's a pretty cool feature.

Anyway my question is, should I be able to modify quota settings
also? My quota usage is detected correctly in IMP, but I don't see
anything in the user administration, so maybe this isn't part of
that? I'd like to see this if it doesn't exist, and may be able to
add it myself from my custom module that's in production now.
Unfortunately it only works for Cyrus, I dunno anything about quotas
on other IMAP servers. :/

Thanks,
Josh