[horde] Time-Zone Question

Sani, A.I sani at loyolajesuit.org
Fri Jan 14 00:24:56 PST 2005

I am running Horde/IMP from a Windows 2000 server. I need to find out where
Horde/IMP gets the information for displaying the current time in the Portal
and message listing.

In my Prefs.php, I set my default time zone to "Africa/Lagos" which is 1 hour
ahead of GMT however, the time used and displayed by Horde/IMP is still 1 hour
behind my local time.  How may I correct this?

Any insights would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Sani.