[horde] Horde, Imp and transparent authentication

Pascal Huot sacdos at sacdos.net
Sat Jan 15 04:46:43 PST 2005

Hello,

I encounter a problem in configuring Horde 3.0.2 and Imp 4.0.1 since I can't
access the login page or anything else : It keeps returning a dns error
page.

The test.php seems to be ok.

I tried by removing the "transparent authentication" stuff from the
login.php and it accepts loading the login page but with severals errors and
nothing further.

I can't figure out what I bad configured excepted it's related to the
authentication ;)

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

url : http://www.bragelonne.fr/horde
it's a debian distribution with sendmail

Greetings
P. Huot