[horde] Turba configuration help

alengua at virtualorbis.com alengua at virtualorbis.com
Mon Jan 17 10:22:24 PST 2005

Do you really need LDAP support?

In my personal experience, I have found that Turba's default sources.php
files were created pointing to LDAP servers that may be unexistant in most
cases, so may need to erase some lines before having it running without errors.

Check out this file /horde/turba/config/sources.php and erase what you don´t
need. If necessary, let me know and I may post my working sources.php file

Regards
Alejandro Lengua