[horde] Horde Demo

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Wed Jan 19 09:42:35 PST 2005

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005, John Chase wrote:

> I appreciate this demo. I'm still not sure if I should install Horde. The
> features are robust, but possibly over complicated for my users. It also
> seems to be a bit slow, but this could be related to the demo server. I
> need to continue reading and testing. Thanks for the help.

This is definitely related to the demo server ... we hope to be able to
move it to a faster machine over the next few weeks, once we our new one
online ... for our clients, we have the same version in place on a much
faster machine, and webmail is definitely several times faster then the
demo currently is ...

----