[horde] kolab2 and horde3

Markus Vollmert m.vollmert at luna-park.de
Thu Jan 20 07:01:06 PST 2005

Hi,

im trying to setup horde with the kolab2 beta release. So I installed everything
as mentioned in the webclient-howto on kolab.org (recompile apache, etc). But I
still have no luck. The kolab2 server seems to be running correctly, I can
connect and create stuff with the Athera Frontend. But horde doesn't show any
created items nor create new ones.

When I try to create a new calendar item, I get the following error message:

[Tue Jan 18 12:06:17 2005] [error] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function
on a non-object in /kolab/lib/php/Horde/Kolab.php on line 530

Thanks in advance
Markus