[horde] Time-Zone Question

Thomas O'Brien thomas at obrienz.net
Thu Jan 20 08:14:07 PST 2005

I've tried changing the IIS logging format to use local time rather than
UTC, as well as hard coding the time zone in prefs.php. I've also given
rights to everyone to change the system time. To no avail. The only way I
can get the time in Horde to display the correct time is to adjust the
system time to compensate.

Might this have something to do with the way times are stored in the mysql
database?

Thomas