[horde] Installing H-3

Chris Hastie lists at oak-wood.co.uk
Thu Jan 20 11:59:50 PST 2005

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005, Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> wrote
>> Do I need to go through this process, or has the framework been
>> magically installed by just untarring the tar balls? Everything works,
>> but it could be working with old framework files installed with the CVS
>> installation I'm replacing.
>
>The latter. Any suggestion on how to improve the wording?

How about

8<---------------------------------------
Installing from CVS

Having checked out the main code (see 'Obtaining Horde'), the Horde
framework modules need to be checked out from CVS and installed.  This
must be done as root (or another user with sufficient administrative
privileges)::

I'm not clear why this is necessary for CVS installation and not for
tarball installation though.
--
Chris Hastie