[horde] Return Address Prefill Using Problems Link

Greg Harris gharris at mail.nixa.k12.mo.us
Fri Jan 21 10:56:01 PST 2005

Hello All,

After doing some archive searches, I have come up empty handed.  We are
using H3/Imp4/etc. not head, but the newest final stuff.  Everything works
wonderfully, except when reporting problems.  The address that is used is
the correct user name with the site host name, instead of the e-mail
address.  When composing, and not filling in the domain portion, the address
is correct.  Example:  user at webmail.com is used for the "Your Email Address"
when it should read user at mail.com.  It does grab the correct information if
the Identity has been filled out.

When composing a new message, and sending to "user" (no domain), then the
e-mail is sent correctly and goes to user at mail.com.  I am not sure where to
find the needed variable to change.  It does not seem to be in the SQL
tables, or listed as the variable "Server_Name" in any of the config files.
I understand that mud may be clearer at times, but if anyone has any ideas,
I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Greg Harris